Support Susquehanna Heritage by donating during the ExtraOrdinary Give on Friday, November 16th, 2018.
DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT!
Your donation to Susquehanna Heritage during ExtraGive will be matched dollar-for-dollar up to $8,000!
The ExtraGive is operated by the Lancaster County Community Foundation and is Lancaster County’s largest day of online giving. Minimum donation of $25 required by ExtraGive.org. That’s right, you have just 24 hours for your contribution to Susquehanna Heritage to be doubled!
Your support allows Susquehanna Heritage to:
- Design and share trail maps for Northwest Lancaster County River Trail, Susquehanna Riverlands corridor, Native Lands Heritage Trail, and Susquehanna Water Trail.
- Guide 30,000 visitors a year at Columbia Crossing and the Zimmerman Center to riverfront adventures.
- Provide riverfront field trips for over 400 local fourth graders including a stream study, history hike, and riverfront ecology walk.
- Lead workshops and lectures relating to river history and environmental stewardship.
- Take over 400 local fifth graders canoeing on the Susquehanna every year.
- Offer hands-on early education activities for local families.
- Support regional initiatives to save and enhance important and iconic river landscapes for public use.
- Collaborate with the National Park Service on America’s first water-based National Historic Trail!
EAT, DRINK & BE GIVING!
THANK YOU TO OUR GENEROUS MATCH FUND DONORS!
JOE R. DEERIN, DEERIN COMPANIES
FRED & BARRIE CALLAHAN
JULIE McNAMARA & BESS MANN